I’m doing some form of data visualization learning for 180 days because I need to #JFDI. See post explaining how and why I’m doing this.
Back in the game. Ended up taking a week or so off due to moving into a new apt and travel. These posts will also be more succinct since most of my learning is on-the-job which I need to keep appropriately proprietary.
I will still continuing this exercise, however. It keeps me accountable, and most importantly, helps keeps a paper trail to that forces me to learn more actively where I might have passively read over some materials. It leaves a record for me to review and reflect on and connect the dots and also see the process that’s happened along the way. It can feel like I hardly know anything given that my work process and my learning hasn’t been very linear, but this lets me see the effort and progress made and where to connect the dots.
Done in last posting:
- Created well-received client-ready Tableau Dashboard Prototype out of a dataset of billions or records
- All Tableau Tutorials except API – in progress now
- How to create interactivity with filter functions within Tableau API
- Understanding how Asynchronicity works in Tableau API context
- Event handler functions within Tableau API