I’m doing some form of data visualization learning for 180 days because I need to #JFDI.
p 195-211 Rise of Interactive Graphics
- Four broad styles of interaction:
- Instruction: Simply tells reader to do something like pressing buttons. etc.
- Conversation: Interactive dialogue as if with a person p 201
- Manipulation: “Let readers change structure and appears of what is presented to them so they can achieve certain goals” p 203
- Exploration: navigating inside environments, like a building p 204