I thought I was going to have a low-key NYE alone, but ended up going out. I still read this before, and thought it’d be good to put down a list of #wins and just things I’m thankful for this year and looking ahead for 2018.
- New role at work and working on an interesting project with a team. Felt like my career moved ahead a lot after feeling a bit stalled.
- I read 45 books last year, most captured here on Goodreads
- I lose 11 lbs without really grinding hard, just more positive lifestyle choices
- Saved nearly 25% of my income
- Figured out who and what to prioritize in my life
For Next Year:
- Improve on my process at work as well as attitude and results. At my current workplace, I think we have an opportunity to build a good culture – so I hope that’s something I can help do.
- Read more fiction this year and still definitely read 30 books as a goal
- Continue to go on this healthier lifestyle path (incorporating yoga into my weekly workout routine, and eating more vegetarian meals namely)
- Save 30% of income
- Actualize some travel and academic goals